Sunday, July 26, 2009

Last batch of photos


http://picasaweb.google.com/Maria12956/072609_8#

I'm home now, and having uploaded my last batch of photos is making me very nostalgic of what an amazing experience this has been. The group of 25 plus the directors became a very cohesive bunch. We all got along well, and enjoyed each other's company. We worked hard, and we were all rather tired by the end, yet we all exhibited amazing enthusiasm on our last day together as we presented our projects.

I miss them all.

You will notice that I explained as much as I could in the captions of the photos. Photos are not allowed in the museums, but as you can see, I did sneak a few.

I came home with a suitcase full of books, and I wish I had purchased more books relating to he works of art that I had the privilege to see. It will be for the next time I return to Italy. I did want to bring a case of local wine, but the books won out.

No comments:

Post a Comment