Sunday, July 12, 2009

In the movies


Cut and paste this link to view photos. I will be adding the captions later.


http://picasaweb.google.com/Maria12956/071109_7#

The headline "In the movies" refers to the fact that the evening we returned to Rome, a movie was being shot in our hotel. It is a made for TV movie, "Donna Detective", will be on Italian TV later in the fall. They were shooting scenes in a room a few rooms down the hall from my room. When I retired that night, the director asked me if they could use my room just for about 20 minutes. They needed the maid to come out of my room. I agreed and they set up shop. They put lighting, and shot the scene several times. I sat back playing on the computer the whole time.

The next morning the shooting was in the lobby. During one of our breaks, I crossed the lobby to go to he bathroom, on my way back, the director came over to me and said "Thank you for last night." We talked for a while, and I headed back to the class. I was not aware, but one of the classmates heard the comment, "Thank you for last night" and I suddenly had a group of people around me wanting to know what I had done the night before, and who was the good looking man thanking me. LOL kind of cute I must say. The story did not turn out as juicy as they expected, but it was interesting nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment